The Maternity Session - $25
Click Here to Schedule a Photo Session
- Maternity sessions are best held between seven and eight months into the pregnancy.
- Traditional maternity portraits are the best choice for families who want to include siblings, as the subjects are fully clothed.
- These images are nice enough to show Grandma.
- Dark clothing and a dark background create a slimmer look, while lighter clothing and a light background accentuate size.
- If Mom looks and feels fabulous, anything goes, but if she is feeling heavy and uncomfortable, darker choices are best.
Bring the Following Items for an Amazing Session
- Ultrasound Images
- Makeup should be done as if Mom is going out for the evening.
- Keep the hair simple.
- Make sure those nails look fabulous.
- Accessories should be simple, because the belly is the focus of the session.
- The most popular jewelry item should be your wedding rings.
The Maternity Session includes the session fee and a link to your images on my website to share with friends and family. Prints of your images may be purchased on my website at special discounted prices.